Yuchi's Story

My photo
enjoy life !!~~ looking for more advancement

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ouchhhh.... gummy pain~~

it was tuesday nite when this terrible incident happened to me at around 130am!! i can still recall the time as i cant stand the pain anymore and walk to the fridge and took 1 panadol, after a while the pain is in control but later on it attacks again!!sigh~ i have to wait till morning then only can go c dentist...

at first i thought it was due to wisdom tooth problem but luckily it was not, after the checking the dentist told me is due to the gum "fa yan" (bengkak), so end up MC 1 day.. what i can do is take the painkiller then zzzz....

at the evening, my dear dear come to visit me .... so sweet :) + happy ... on that moment totally forgotabout the pain haha... love is the best medicine!! (or laughter?? haha)and the highlight of the day is my dear dear help my pet to win the throphy in pet society @ Facebook!! hahaa...thank you + muak muak!!!

No comments: